We are a fast-growing agency based in Bishop Stortford and we are looking for a PPC Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be highly quantitative, detail orientated and extremely passionate for all things digital marketing. You will have the opportunity to work with our proficient in-house digital marketeers, undergo full training and work with leading global brands.
To produce the first-rate results our clients desire, you will collaborate within our digital marketing team on our series of growing innovative projects. Within your role, you will be tasked with creating exceptional marketing solutions for paid search, paid social and programmatic display channels. You will also need to think analytically to successfully generate and optimise campaigns, whilst uncovering performance heightening insights to propel our client’s businesses.
You will work in our Bishop Stortford office from Monday – Friday between 9am and 5pm.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administering, examining and optimising paid search and paid social accounts.
- Continuously acquainting yourself with advanced technologies and methods to implement in projects.
- Using Excel and Google Analytics to assess consumer behaviour and marketing performance.
- Heightening the development and value of our client’s digital marketing investments by implementing relevant and effective strategies.
- Project management.
- Building rapport with clients.
- Pinpointing and enforcing relevant industry developments and innovations.
- Attribution modelling amongst other analysis-based assignments.
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline.
- Avid interest in digital marketing.
- Minimum of 1-year experience running AdWords campaigns and/or using Amazon Seller Central.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience operating Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak more than one language fluently – favoured.